As part of a family of terracotta companies, Terreal North America’s cladding products are engineered and manufactured in facilities with over 300 years of terracotta production experience. Terreal North America is a subsidiary of Ludowici, both based in New Lexington, Ohio and is the sole U.S. manufacturer’s representative of TERREAL.
For over 150 years, TERREAL has been creating responsible solutions by capitalizing on the beauty and durability of clay, as well as on the innovation of solar energy. Based on this unique experience, our group creates innovative solutions for the building envelope, through four activities: roofing, solar, structure and cladding-decoration. TERREAL has annual sales of approximately €626 million (pro forma of the acquisition of CREATON) and more than 3,300 employees around the world. With 26 factories worldwide, TERREAL’s automated processes and large production capacities allow for affordable terracotta product solutions.
Why Terreal North America
- Largest clay product offering in the industry—walls, sunscreens and roofing
- First manufacturer to develop double skin terracotta claddings over 30 years ago with world famous Italian architect Renzo Piano
- Millions of square feet of architectural terracotta installed around the world
- Two manufacturing plants for wall façade products (26 plants total—all clay products)
- Subsidiary of Ludowici, 130 year old U.S. based manufacturer of architectural terracotta tile
- TERREAL is the oldest terracotta manufacturer in Europe (over 100 years old)
- Terreal North America is direct factory representation in the U.S.—not independent brokers or distributors
- Team of engineers, architects and building envelope specialists offering complete system including technical and design assistance