NeXclad 16 is a single-skin, small module terracotta cladding system available in a variety of surface textures and boundless color possibilities. NeXclad 16 can be installed directly to wall sheathing or in a rainscreen application. Available with a variety of corner options – and exact field tile color matching for a harmonious finish. This small module terracotta tile’s ease of installation provides an economical cladding solution – while preserving the integrity of the building’s design aesthetic. NeXclad offers an industry leading 75-year material warranty, including color.
- Simple easy to install systems
- Unparalleled custom color capability
- Framing systems available for all types of wall construction including framed walls, hard walls, walls with and without exterior insulation, walls with continuous insulation needs, etc.
- Complete framing system and design can be supplied by Terreal North America
- System wind load testing, impact testing, and ASTM performance testing available
Standard Physical Characteristics
Center to Center Modules (IN)Center to Center Modules (MM)
Panel Size (IN)Panel Size (MM)
Terracotta Panel Weight (LBS)Terracotta Panel Weight (KG)
|10.125" x 13"||10.75" x 16" x .875"||7.53 lbs/sq ft|
NeXclad 16 can be installed directly to the wall sheathing or as the finish material in a rainscreen application.
Colors & Finishes
NeXclad is manufactured in New Lexington, Ohio by Ludowici. Ludowici’s high-temperature firing technique results in a beautiful range of tones within a color blend. These color chips are intended to impart the range within each color blend.
Standard Through-Body Color
NeXclad glazes come in single and multiple spray options, creating a narrow or wide color range across the visual field. Custom color blends can also be created by request.
Standard Glaze Colors
- ASTM C1167 Breaking Load Test – Glazed
- ASTM C1167 Efflorescence Test – Glazed
- ASTM C1167 Freeze-Thaw Test – Glazed
- ASTM C1167 Permeability Test – Glazed
- ASTM C1167 Thermal Shock Resistance Test – Glazed
- Wind Load Test over Armoroc
- Wind Load Test over Plywood
- Hail Impact Testing