Terreal North America, a leader in terracotta wall claddings, rainscreen and sunscreen products, is seeking a Project Manager to assist in continuing the overall success and growth of the company. Terreal North America offers a collaborative, team environment, where open discussions and sharing of information and expertise is encouraged. Successful candidates should have a solid knowledge of commercial and institutional construction drawings, specifications, and processes.
- Place purchase orders for terracotta and accessory items with appropriate vendors using TNA order confirmation spreadsheet to calculate correct costs and selling prices.
- Contact vendors to obtain current pricing and pricing for custom components
- Coordinate the delivery of all products by Sea, Air and Truck from multiple locations and vendors.
- Ensure project is a success for both TNA and customer by managing all facets of company projects from start to finish in order to successfully supply terra cotta wall claddings and sunscreen products to customers.
- Manage new orders from time of receipt to successful job completion.
- Oversee shop drawing, submittal, order entry, production and shipping phases of the project.
- Review material takeoffs and proposals developed by others for accuracy and completeness prior to material proposal issuance.
- Ensure project is supplied in a manner where acceptable margins are maintained versus the project. estimate. Work with estimating team to ensure projects are quoted in a manner where they can be supplied at an acceptable margin.
- Perform component-based material takeoffs when needed.
- Secure order documents including customer purchase order or signed proposal, credit application and deposits and verify PO accuracy within vendor system by cross checking returned order acknowledgements.
- Coordinate material lead times with project deadlines and material shipment from multiple manufacturers and locations.
- Notify clients of upcoming container shipments and deliveries and educate them on unloading procedures and equipment needed.
- Insure proper invoicing to customer for all phases of ordering process.
- Maintain relationships with current suppliers and establish new relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Obtain and communicate freight quotes from multiple factories and destinations.
- Assist in locating and identifying samples.
- Purchase and maintain stock material for samples including terra cotta products and metal items.
- Update Salesforce and Drop Box databases with copies of all order documents.
- Assist in the development of the part number system for cladding system to be used on details, drawings, orders, quotes, etc. – coordinated with ERP System for more efficient processing both internally and with customers.
- Communicate with credit manager to determine that client accounts are current before shipping material.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Commercial construction experience in pre-construction services, project management and/or estimating a must.
- Ability to read, interpret, and navigate construction documents from architectural drawings, structural drawings, and related construction specifications.
- Familiarity with computer based estimating takeoff software is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD is preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in Autodesk Revit software is considered a bonus.
- Strong organization skills with self-driven personality.
- Problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal verbal and written skills.
Job Type: Full time
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Please reply with resume and cover letter detailing relevant work experience.
Terreal North America is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.