NeXclad is the next generation of economical, small-format terracotta wall cladding products from Ludowici & Terreal North America. Manufactured in Southeast Ohio at the Ludowici Roof Tile plant, this small module terracotta tile comes standard with a 75-year material and color warranty.
Available in (2) formats, a variety of surface textures, and boundless color possibilities, NeXclad is the go-to solution for exterior and interior design realizations. A variety of terracotta corner tiles are available with exact field tile color matching for a harmonious building envelope. The first of the two formats, our overlapping shingle, can be installed directly to wall sheathing or in a rainscreen framing application. Our second format, NeXclad True, is designed to be installed as a sleek, streamlined flush tile.
• Rainscreen application improves a structure’s life expectancy
• Can be installed all year round
• Low maintenance costs + energy savings
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Great for new construction and renovations
• Sustainable material with an expected 100 year service life
• ASTM C67 tested and approved
• Exceeds ASTM requirements for breaking strength, efflorescence, and water absorption.
• Suitable for use in coastal environments
• Superior wind resistance performance
• Standard tiles adapt to radiused wall and roof designs